Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Food

If I had my camera on the ready at all times this post could consist of probably 100 pictures by now - Mexican Ketchup, massive pig legs, with some hair still on it etc. Unfortunately that has not been the case, here are a few of the highlights.


Frozen pepperoni pizza from the store - its not DiGiorno





Lemon Lime Gatorade - its not the right color, taste is close - just take my word for it.

Finally, a few hours ago Kyle and I were bored out of our minds, so we decided to head to the store. On our way back after buying chips, juice, and meatballs we found a store that was selling just fruits and vegetables. Realizing that out diets were lacking some essential components we popped in (not off) to pick up some apples and bananas. As I was checking out I noticed a big basket of cherries being sold next to the register. Up to that point I had never eaten a cherry so I figured it was time to cross something off my bucket list. I grabbed on cherry and placed it in front of the cashier who laughed at me and just handed it to me instead of weighing it (freebee). This is her.

2 comments:

  1. He ate the whole stem too. He's also never eaten a pear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is actually true, I dont think I have ever eaten a pear, unless it was when I was really young. I think about that every time I see the road trip episode of It's Always Sunny.

    ReplyDelete