Sunday, April 11, 2010

Final Countdown



6 days till departure.

It's Sunday, April 11- Masters Sunday- Tiger just sunk a solid shot from I don't know how far out, not sure why people doubted him. I decided to take this opportunity to set this up while I nurse a lingering hangover from my night out in Columbus last night. I'm not sure what my internet situation is going to be for the duration of the trip so posts will most likely be infrequent. With that in mind hopefully the content will be top drawer.

For the first month Kyle and I will be shacking up with some woman out the outskirts of the city. This little inverse Threes Company set up will hopefully churn out some good stories. After the first month we will be directing a classroom full of impressionable minds and moving into our own bachelor pad. Rest assured we will promptly begin to put out a vibe. I will keep you all posted. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment