Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pray for me

Ok this story is just so weird I had to share it with all of you.

I was checking my email this morning while nursing the hangover detailed below. As I'm catching up on emails and chatting with some people I was asked an interesting question. Below is a transcript from a conversation I had with Jenna Shission this morning.


Jenna: also, is there some ailment you are experiencing that i should know about?
me: I had food poisoning
why do you ask?
Jenna: oh i heard from my sources that people were praying for you at church
me: wtf
Jenna: so i thought id get right to the source
lol
me: what people are praying for me?
i mean i guess thats cool but im pretty healthy
Jenna: lol maybe not...
me: who told you that
Jenna: maybe god knows before you..
lol my sources
me: ok...
not sure why this would be a secret
Jenna: haha
bridget
me: at what church
Jenna: not sure actually
me: hmm, well dont say anything to her. i like the idea of having the church on my side
Jenna: lool
scamming the church i see?
me: well im not scamming anyone, I did not start the rumor.
I'm just asking you to keep insider info to yourself.
Jenna: lol alrighttt

So don't worry team, I'm A-okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment